.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I've MOVED!!
YOU CAN FIND ME AT:
MY NEW BLOG: LEGIT LOVE, SEE YOU THERE
..........................................................................................................

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Music Video - Headphones by Britt Nicole




 
I love this song.  Britt Nicole is a ray of sunshine.  I always think of the Bible as my "headphones".  When I'm feeling sad, scared, insecure, discontent, cranky or whatever; I can always go to the Bible and read about HOW MUCH God LOVES me!  No matter what the rest of the world says or what I say to myself, God says "I LOVE YOU!!!".  Just like headphones, I can use God's wonderful words to block out all the bad stuff and just hear His sweet, comforting love.    

God created me and He has loved me every second of my existence.  And He feels the same way about you.  He gives us His attention, His hope, help, wisdom and love.  And the Bible explains it all.

  Most importantly He has given us the promise of Heaven and forgiveness through His own Son, Jesus.  He wholeheartedly offers us His love and all we have to do is say yes!

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 NLT

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.  No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39 NLT

Let the Bible be your "Headphones" and LOVE will ALWAYS come through!


"I will be glad and rejoice in Your unfailing love,
for You have seen my troubles,
and You care about the anguish of my soul."

Psalm 31:7 NLT



     Anytime you feel alone put on your headphones.

1 comment: